Online Workshops Hosted Via Zoom
Instructions and Terms & Conditions:
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making your booking for this Zoom workshop. Booking a ticket will be taken as your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- These workshops will be run online via Zoom, as advertised.
- Booking is strictly one person, one ticket. Anyone found sharing a ticket will be removed from the workshop with no compensation.
- No special skills or equipment are required for you to participate fully in these workshops, other than an internet connection and a suitable device.
- You will need a webcam and microphone (most computers, laptops, and smartphones have these built in, but do check that they are functioning).
- Prior to the date of the workshop, you will be sent an email containing full instructions on how to join Zoom, including a direct link and password enabling you to join the workshop. We usually send out an email on the Monday prior to a workshop and send out a second email with the direct link to the training on the Thursday afternoon. It is your responsibility to check you have the details you need to join the workshop (please check your spam folder for the email address you used to sign up), or to alert us if you have not received these details in good time before the beginning of the workshop.
- We advise you to download Zoom to your computer, tablet, or smartphone prior to the event, so that you can familiarise yourself with it and iron out any technical issues. Zoom is free to download, and you do not need a paid account to join our workshops.
- When you click on the link to join the Zoom meeting for the workshop, you will be held in our virtual waiting room. From there, the host/trainer will ‘admit’ you to the workshop at the stated start time. We please ask you to join the meeting at least 5 minutes early so that the workshop can start on time.
- If you ‘arrive’ late to the workshop, you will be held in the waiting room until the host/trainer can find a suitable time to admit you.
- Before booking these workshops please ensure that you have a strong enough internet connection to handle a live, online event; no refunds will be given due to internet failure or poor connection at your end.
- If, for any reason the internet connection fails at our end, we will do everything we can to get the workshop back up and running, so please be aware that in these instances the workshop may not end on time due to having to accommodate technical issues.
- If the workshop is cancelled or prematurely terminated, for whatever reason, then you will be entitled to a full or partial refund, dependent on the circumstances. Our decision on this will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.